tirsdag 22. juni 2010

DT ASFOS - Challenge #109 - Good luck/best wishes

This weeks challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar is picked by our Karen and she wanted a card for Good Luck or Best Wishes.

And here is my card


The stamps are from the lates Wedding collection from Magnolia, so is the patterned papers.
I have colored with Distress Ink
Flowers from Prima and Papirloftet
And some lace under the image
I also used stickles - Star Dust on the dress and ocean

Looking forward to see your card - thanks for looking!

Have a sunny week

3 kommentarer:

Angella sa...

Sååå vakkert kort Tonje...Flott makering av stempler og nydelig fargelagt!

klem fra Angella

Kathy sa...

I just went to check this challenge and your card really jumped at me!!! It is gorgeous!! I love the scene that you have created her and the soft colors are gorgeous!! Love this!
:)Kathy

Polo sa...

According to your introduce,I have some good idea to do my work.Thanks to share those.At the same time,I also want introduce some useful and comfortable cheap ralph lauren shirts .During this fashionable summer,most of customers want to buy a suitable fashion clothes for yourself.Now in our online store,our custom women's polo shirts wholesale,the cheapest price and worthy trust quality already attracted so many peoples attention.Our latest style lyle and scott sale is outlet now.So many kinds of style polo shirts clothing waiting for you to buy.I also to offer everyone a good business. I hope we can learn each other.