tirsdag 22. juni 2010

DT ASFOS - Challenge #109 - Good luck/best wishes

This weeks challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar is picked by our Karen and she wanted a card for Good Luck or Best Wishes.

And here is my card


The stamps are from the lates Wedding collection from Magnolia, so is the patterned papers.
I have colored with Distress Ink
Flowers from Prima and Papirloftet
And some lace under the image
I also used stickles - Star Dust on the dress and ocean

Looking forward to see your card - thanks for looking!

Have a sunny week

2 kommentarer:

Angella sa...

Sååå vakkert kort Tonje...Flott makering av stempler og nydelig fargelagt!

klem fra Angella

Kathy sa...

I just went to check this challenge and your card really jumped at me!!! It is gorgeous!! I love the scene that you have created her and the soft colors are gorgeous!! Love this!
:)Kathy