tirsdag 11. januar 2011

DT ASFOS #135 - Thank you

HI and happy new year!!

I've had a long and well deserved (I think - LOL) holiday ~ just spendig time with my family :)

Now we are ready with a new challenge over on
The theam this week is "Thank You"

Here's my card

Supplies:
Stamp: Whiff of Joy +  Stempelglede
Papers: Basic Gray
Others: colored with Copic Sketch markers, pearls, stickles

I'm also entering Sketch Colors - Lena Katrines beautiful sketch :)

Looking forward to see your creations over at ASFOS
We also have several new talented ladies on the team.
Check out the blog


3 kommentarer:

Knerten sa...

Flott kort med nydelig motiv. Hyggelig å se at disse gamle motivene fortsatt holder, for det gjør de :-)

❤ Kaia sa...

Wow, for ett flott kort.
Tusen takk for at du er med på sketchy colors skisseutfordring denne uken.
Klem fra Kaia

Mary J sa...

Hi new DT pal!!! Wow, your card is sooo gorgeous! I love your shabby chic style!